Tuesday, May 28, 2013

thoughts from the road.

quick notes of random thoughts than go through my head while riding:
thoughts from the road:
->dear rainman- I said i wanted to pedal my bike across the country, not paddle a boat. no need to fill the streets with water!!
->dear asshole in the diesel that needs to "roll coal" in my face- I drive a diesel too, thanks. your not cool, your an insecure fucktard
->im hungry
->this rain sucks
->i need to lube my chain...seriously, i will tonight, no really i wont forget
-> ahhh the old disappearing shoulder act again
-> voice of kimo "you know there are planes that go there"
->god damn, why is kimos voice stuck in my head
->east to west, "the headwinds are gunna suck!" they said, "ill be fine" i said. valid point they had.
-> i honestly dont have a better answer for the question "why are you doing this" than "why not"
->why do all dogs hate bikers?
->please dont eat me, dog.
->please dont rob me, dawg.
->im hungry again
->is it pets mart, or pet smart?
-> "your ass is mine"
->this place looked a lot smaller on the map
-> haha.... prius.
-> am i there yet?
->its lunch time and i have ridden less than half of the day, less than half of yesterday, or tomorrow, and ive already ridden my bike farther in a day than most people do in a year
->o yay, lunchtime
->i just ate, why am i hungry already?
->"your gunna get fat on this trip." haha idiot
->just keep riding, just keep riding....thanks dory...
->how much wood COULD a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could indeed chuck wood?
->it'll get easier after this hill
->it never actually gets easier. idiot.
->im hungry.
-> SNAKE! o, just another bungee cord.
-> that one was actually a snake, sorry guy.
-> "CARRY OOOOONNN owww oowww wooowwoowww..."
-> i should take more pictures...but im not going to stop now.

1 comment: