Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Green Patagonia Jacket

If there is one piece of gear,
On every adventure Ill pack it,
It’s got to be my Green Patagonia Jacket.


Twice across my nation
East to  the West, Canada to Mexico
I bring it everywhere I go.

To the top of Mt Washington
Skiing Tuckerman’s Ravine
The places its been are quite obscene.
 
 I brought it to Australia,
 For the Monaro Cloudride,
Together through the rain, we won with pride.


I even wore it.
When I fixed an old lady’s roof.
Here’s a picture for the proof.

There’s not much to it
Its just a simple shell
But it fits and moves so well!

The pit zips vent
The cuffs fit just right
Hood over helmet, nice and tight.

Its waterproof,
Its breathable,
Its really unbelievable.

I’ve worn it so much,
It was time for another
I hope this one works, just like it’s brother.








Just don't mess with perfection.







2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I hope you sent this poem to Patagonia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice share! Thanks a lot for such a lovely blog posting this time around as well. Outdoor Bicycle Storage

    ReplyDelete